Information about Our Patient Transport Services at ACC Medlink
We provide patient transport services 24 hours a day, 7 days each week. We know that when you need to have someone who is important to you moved from one facility to another, it doesn’t matter what day of the week it is. We are here to help all week long. When you first contact us by phone at 800-550-1025 or Request a Quote online, it is helpful to have this information available:
- Facility where the patient is currently located
- Where the patient is going
- Physical condition of the patient, including weight, height, and ability to move or sit
- Medical condition – including feeding tubes, special diets, or other information that we will need
- Special equipment – if the patient needs oxygen or other special equipment
- The reason for the transfer
- Names of passengers accompanying the patient
We will provide a quote for you quickly. We realize that medical conditions do not always allow you to schedule our long distance ambulance days in advance. In situations when time is allowed, please contact us as soon as possible to schedule the non emergency medical transport services.
Patient Transport Services with Many Features
When you order our patient transport services, we know that one of the reasons why you have chosen a luxury transportation service is for the privacy. For this reason, our luxury transporters have one-way tinted windows. The patient can see out, but no one will be able to see in.