Every ACC Medlink vehicle is staffed with medical professionals and caretakers that have the experience to deal with many different health problems. The company prioritizes fast and safe transit times while always keeping the needs of the patient in mind. ACC Medlink staff will arrange the trip from start to finish, so you will not have to worry about the details.
The company provides the following services to those living in Ohio:
• Transport from state to state. The vehicles contain the latest technology and can carry you, the patient, and another family member with ease. There is an entertainment system to help pass the hours and three beds for everyone’s comfort.
• Standard transport service. This is often used when a patient is making a move to another state and cannot travel by car, airline, or train. Your loved one will make the journey with trained medical professionals and will be comfortable while receiving the best care. The three-person team can handle any situation that may arise.
• Transport for non-emergency situations. If your loved one just needs a little extra help with getting from one place to another and does not require constant monitoring, this is the perfect solution. The patient will be kept comfortable and will receive proper emotional support while traveling.
• Long-distance ambulance. If you or your family member is ill and in need of medical treatment, you need a transport solution that provides quality care and monitoring while in transit. This is especially important when traveling over long distances.
• Transport for senior citizens. Life circumstances can change, and sometimes a senior citizen may need to be moved from their home to a hospital or nursing home setting in another location in order to be closer to family. If you have an elderly parent or sibling who requires medical support while moving, ACC Medlink can provide it.
• Bariatric transport service. Bariatric patients require special handling and must be closely monitored when moving to avoid any medical complications. The company has specially trained personnel to ensure the safety and dignity of a bariatric patient, whether they are traveling to have surgery or are moving to a positive new living situation.
When choosing a provider, it is important that you know exactly what you will be paying for up front. With ACC Medlink, you will always receive the service you need with no hidden costs. Medicare may cover some or all of the cost for seniors, although the non-emergency service is not covered under that plan. In that case, private insurance or an out-of-pocket payment will have to be used.
Ohio residents have several options for long-distance medical transport. We have options if you’re traveling from Ohio, or with distance to Ohio. If you want excellent travel time along with compassionate support, patient safety and high-quality care, contact ACC Medlink at 1-800-550-1025 to explore the options available to you.
When choosing a medical transport service provider, you must ensure to choose one that not only focuses on getting you to your destination, but also prioritizes using the safest, most conducive, and most efficient sets of vehicle fleets and equipment to do the job.
ACC Medlink appeared on the TLC television network reality show “1000 LB Sisters” to transport one of the cast members from Ohio to a doctor in Kentucky. Filmed in late 2022, ACC Medlink, four of its employees and the journey they took with Tammy Slaton were featured in episode 6 of season 4, which originally aired on February 21, 2023.
ACC Medlink is proud to announce the addition of a new line of elite medical sprinter vans to our long distance medical transport fleet. This addition will allow ACC Medlink to continue to provide superior service and outstanding care for those in need of medical transport out of state...