Find Key Benefits of Professional Instate Patient Transport (Medic-Trans Blog)
From time to time many families must move a loved one from one medical facility to another via interstate patient transport. This can be a trying time, as some kinds of interstate disabled transport for patients can seem impersonal and clinical, when the patient could be frightened or otherwise need some extra attention. In times like this you need a professional service like ACC Medlink, which is considered to be the best choice for state to state elderly transport and interstate patient transport in the nation.
Who is ACC Medlink?
ACC Medlink provides long distance ambulance for destinations at least 200 miles away from where the patient is currently located. They specialize in comfortable and reliable non-emergency interstate elderly transport and interstate disabled transport for patients who can’t sit or walk for long periods of time.
Some of the benefits of ACC Medlink’s interstate patient transport include:
- Large, Department of Transportation approved Mercedes Benz Sprinter Vans totally configured to be their own hospital bed on wheels.
- Each van has three beds for not just the patient, but loved ones travelling with them to be comfortable during the interstate elderly transport or interstate disabled transport.
- Team of excellent drivers, nurses and patient care managers to ensure the patient’s comfort and safety.
- Tinted van windows to protect the patient’s privacy.
- Leather Captain’s Chairs for travelling companions.
- Pets are allowed to come onto the state to state elderly transport and interstate patient transport.
- ACC Medlink crew will help feed, clean or give medications to patients as needed.
- Meals, snacks and drinks are included in the price, but you must make sure the patient has at least two days’ worth of their prescribed medications prior to an interstate elderly transport or interstate disabled transport.
ACC Medlink Team is Highly Trained and Qualified
While ACC Medlink is not an actual ambulance, their team is skilled in giving patients in many conditions, from stroke victims to those that have suffered from dementia and those who are disabled. They will ensure the patient’s care and treatment is reliable, safe and secure interstate patient transport to places like nursing homes, medical facilities, or other locations as needed. Team members are assigned based on the patient’s needs in order to be sure of their comfort and satisfaction as they make these bedside to bedside moves, as they know just how stressful this can be during an interstate patient transport.
So, when you need to arrange for your loved ones’ state to state elderly transport and interstate patient transport, you can turn to ACC Medlink’s interstate elderly transport or interstate disabled transport. They are available 24/7 in all 50 states and are accredited by the Better Business Bureau, thus hold the proper license and insurance to move patients.
Call or go to their website at www.medic-trans.com for reservations or more information.