Medical Transportation Services for Your Loved One
We understand that there are times that you need to move your father, mother, child, or other loved one from one medical facility to another. We are here to help when you have that need, and we will provide a caring, personal touch. Our non-emergency services are able to transport a patient from one end of the country to another. We specialize in trips of 200 miles plus, and we travel to every city and state in the nation.
Our Medical Transportation Services Are Different than the Rest
We never transport a patient going long distance in a small minivan simply because this would not be comfortable for the patient. Our medical transportation services have advantages that our competitors do not offer. For example, these differences make a big difference in the comfort and safety of the patient:
- We provide a nurse and two drivers so that the patient has 24/7 surveillance – Other companies provide two drivers only
- There are extra wide mattresses with 8” memory foam for the patient’s comfort during transport
- We have a bathroom on board plus a room for hygiene
- There is a bed for family members
- We use DOT approved vehicles with zero emission
Families who have used our services often tell us how much they appreciated our care and personal touch when we transported their parent or other relative to another facility. We can help. Call us today at 800-550-1025 if you would like more information.