Call Us when You Need Medical Transport
Medical transport is usually a service that you do not expect to use. Suddenly, when a family member who is non-ambulatory needs to be transported 200 miles, or more, you are not sure how to accomplish the move. At ACC Medlink, we can help. Our long-distance medical transport services are available every day of the year, all hours of the day, every day. Please provide this information for us so that we can get your quote to you quickly:
- Patient’s name and where he is currently located
- Place where patient is going
- Patient’s physical condition, including weight, height, and ability to move or sit
- Medical condition of patient, such as whether he needs a special diet, feeding tube, etc.
- Special equipment that is required, including oxygen
- Reason for the patient’s transfer
- Names of the passengers who will accompany the patient
Our transport specialist is here to assist you with any needs that you have. Once you make your final arrangements with us, we will take care of everything else, so that you can relax and enjoy your trip.
We Take the Stress Out of Medical Transport for You
We know that the sudden need for medical transport can be stressful for you and your family. Our non emergency medical transport service is designed so that we care for your loved one, providing the basic care that is needed along the way. We will assist the patient with meals, snacks, and drinks, and take care of personal hygiene. Under normal circumstances, we like to have 24 hours’ notice of the transportation date that you require, but we realize that this is not always possible. You can contact us for a quote online by completing the short form, or call us at 800-550-1025.